The RSVP Institute of Etiquette 2012 Co-Ed, Sunday Youth Classes in Etiquette at Historic Graber Olive House in Ontario
|Points for prizes are earned by lessons learned...|
|Sharing a laugh about bad telephone manners...|
|Working on dining skills...|
The RSVP Institute of Etiquette is pleased to now offer 2012 coed, Sunday youth classes in etiquette, manners & social skills, at the historic Graber Olive House in Ontario, beginning February 5th. The six one & a half hour classes, are $85.00 per student. The fee covers all 9 hours of instruction, foods & handouts. Returning students are eligible for a discount!
Youth Classes from 1:00 to 2:30 p.m.
The six 1 & 1/2 hour classes will focus on:
• Key Skills~ Basic Social Graces, incl. Introductions & Phone Manners
• Dining Skills and Table Manners (w/foods to practice dining skills)
• Manners for Home & Abroad: Cultural Diversity & Respect for Others
• Deﬂecting Peer Pressure, Tech Etiquette, “Thank you" notes & RSVPs
• Tricks to developing great posture & grooming habits, & other tools that open doors, build friendships, make parents and teachers smile!
Instructors: Maura Graber and
Call RSVP Institute: 909 923-5650
Outside 909 Area Code: 800 891-RSVP
Graber Olive House: 909-983-1761
Method of Payments accepted-Visa/MC/AX /Paypal
Please email for Paypal instructions