The RSVP Institute of Etiquette is offering more ongoing coed classes at the historic Graber Olive House!
|Students learn a variety of vital social skills, that will help them easily navigate socially throughout their lives.|
New courses begin
Saturday August 12th
and Sunday August 13th
from 2:00 - 4:00 p.m.
Youth courses for ages 6 and up, are held in 3 two hour sessions. The $85.00 per student, course fee, includes foods to practice dining skills with and all necessary learning materials.
|Kid and teen tested foods, like the Original Graziano's pasta and pizza we serve, are great foods to use when practicing dining skills. A variety of other foods are served, as well!|
These fun 6 hour etiquette courses will cover:
- Basic Social Graces, including Introductions & Exchanging Pleasantries
- Dining Skills & Table Manners (w/foods to practice dining skills)
- Manners at Home & Abroad, Cultural Diversity, Respect for Others
- Deflecting Peer Pressure, Tech Etiquette, Notes of Thanks
- Social Media Manners, Cell Phone Manners, Text Manners, etc...
- Making Eye contact, Developing Great Posture & Good Grooming
|We don't require fancy or formal clothing, as we want our students to understand that good manners are necessary for all areas of their lives – Home, school, the mall, restaurants, movie theaters, the beach, etc...|
The historic Graber Olive House is at
315 E. Fourth Street, Ontario CA 91764
Stop by for a registration form and a free tour to learn about this Inland Empire landmark.