|Learning Best Techniques for Eating Spaghetti|
The RSVP Institute of Etiquette offers coed youth courses, on Sundays, at the Historic Graber Olive House in Ontario. Please call about available class times and prices.
|Instructional Handouts Given Out at Each Class Session|
|Challenging, Tasty Foods Served Each Week|
Questions? Email email@example.com
Call RSVP at: 909 923-5650
Outside 909 Area Code: 800-891-RSVP
|Using a Knife and Fork Properly|
|Mastering the Use of a Fork|
|Even Cheeseburgers Challenge Knives and Forks|
|How Are You With Corn on the Cob?|
Classes Focus on Key Skills;
• Introductions and Proper Responses
• Dining Skills and Table Manners
• Manners for Home or Abroad
• Cultural Diversity and Respect for Others
• Deﬂecting Peer Pressure, Tech Etiquette
• Writing Proper Notes of “Thanks"
• Developing Good Eye Contact, Great Posture
• Grooming Habits for the Polite Person
• Internet Manners, Cell Phone Manners and Text Manners
•Advanced Manners and Dining Techniques
All the vital tools that will open doors, build friendships and assist with smooth sailing through life's social pitfalls!
The Historic Graber Olive House is located at: 315 E. Fourth Street, Ontario 91764