The RSVP Institute of Etiquette’s newest coed “Teen and ‘Tween” Course at the Graber Olive House in Ontario is on Sundays, starting April 13th. The fee for the three, 2-hour classes (April 13, Apr. 27th & May 4th) is $70.00 per student. Classes are from 2:30 to 4:30 p.m. The fee covers all classes, foods & handouts.
The classes focus on:
• Key Skills~ Basic Manners, including; Introductions & Responses
• Dining Skills & Table Manners (w/foods to practice dining skills)
• Manners; Home & Abroad, Cultural Diversity, Respect for Others
• Deﬂecting Peer Pressure, Tech Etiquette, “Thank you" notes
• Social Media Manners, Cell Phone Manners, Text Manners, etc...
• Making Eye contact, Developing Great Posture & Good Grooming
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Call RSVP Institute: 909 923-5650
The Graber Olive House is located at: 315 E. Fourth Street, Ontario 91764 Phone 909-983-1761
Call or email by April 10th to secure registration!