New Youth Etiquette Classes for Spring
The RSVP Institute of Etiquette’s newest coed “Teen and ‘Tween” Course at the Graber Olive House in Ontario is on Sundays, starting April 13th. The fee for the three, 2-hour classes (April 13, Apr. 27th & May 4th) is $70.00 per student. Classes are from 2:30 to 4:30 p.m. The fee covers all classes, foods & handouts.
The classes focus on:
• Key Skills~ Basic Manners, including; Introductions & Responses
• Dining Skills & Table Manners (w/foods to practice dining skills)
• Manners; Home & Abroad, Cultural Diversity, Respect for Others
• Deﬂecting Peer Pressure, Tech Etiquette, “Thank you" notes
• Social Media Manners, Cell Phone Manners, Text Manners, etc...
• Making Eye contact, Developing Great Posture & Good Grooming
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Call RSVP Institute: 909 923-5650
The Graber Olive House is located at: 315 E. Fourth Street, Ontario 91764 Phone 909-983-1761
Call or email by April 10th to secure registration!