What Keeps me Busy in the World of Dining Etiquettetiquette

A Durgin strawberry fork... So beautiful!
I have gotten emails from followers, with pretty much the same question;  "Where are you?"  Thank you for your emails of concern, and as I have said in my replies, I have been here and have not forgotten about my blog.  I have been busy though, and will post more on etiquette in the next few days.  

For now however, I will post some pretty silver for my loyal followers (and anyone else who stops by) to view.  You have been so very patient and I have so much to catch up on...

A Towle "strawberry bowl" with a Durgin strawberry fork
An individual melon fork by John Cox in coin silver

Servers and lifters for sardines along, with a sardine serving "box"

Individual cheese serving fork. Paired with the "Mickey Mouse glove" plate... adorable!

1 comment:

  1. Such unique flatware and nice photos! Do you take these yourself?

    And where did you find the white plate that resembles Mickey Mouse's hand? I'd love to get some for the grandchildren.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

“What Have We Here?” is Here!

What Have We Here? The Etiquette and Essentials of Lives Once Lived, from the Georgian Era through the Gilded Age and Beyond.. . I have spok...